Call for papers
The Call for Papers is now closed
We encourage Junior Researchers in the fields of Humanities and Social Sciences, doctoral students and recent PhD holders, to participate in this Conference. The presentations should not exceed 20 minutes, and may be read either in English or Spanish.
We warmly welcome proposals related to the following fields:
- Philological studies: linguistics, textual criticism, literary analysis.
- Studies on the material media:
- Indirect or literary sources (palaeography, transmission and translation).
- Direct or documentary sources (papyrology and epigraphy).
- Social and Cultural History – Transmission and evolution of thought – Construction and crisis of identities.
Abstracts can be written in Spanish or English and should contain between 300 and 500 words, with some keywords included. Please submit proposals no later than July 22nd 2012, to the Conference e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the chosen topic in the subject field. The submissions should include the following data: Name and Surname, Title of degree, year of PhD degree (for PhD holders), Research Centre or University of origin.